Cover2Cover’s vision is to create value by running a successful social entrepreneurship publishing house. Our mission is to produce top-quality, positive and exciting fiction relevant to South Africa’s youth. To champion real South African stories that deal with the life choices many teens face on a daily basis.
We believe in:
- The promise of South Africa: That South Africans hold the power to build an equitable and thriving society.
- Empowerment through literacy: That young people – empowered through better literacy – are key to building a successful, just and healthy nation.
- Women leadership: That women need to take their rightful place in growing and leading business.
- Innovation: That smart, cutting-edge and creative thinking and action is key to a successful enterprise.
- Business integrity: That ethical behaviour and adherence to corporate governance principles are a vital component of doing business.
The shareholders of Cover2Cover are three individual investors (Dorothy Dyer, Ros Haden and Mignon Hardie); Clarity Editorial, a editorial company, represented by its majority shareholder, Palesa Morudu; and, the FunDza Literacy Trust.